Time seems to be moving faster and faster as each year passes. Summer vacations and Christmas breaks used to seem like they lasted forever; just a week seemed to last and last and last. Nowadays, it feels like I blink and whoa..there goes another week of the year! All of the "time flies when you are having fun" comments seem only to add to my feeling of panic. My to-do lists grow longer each day and all of the great things I find I want to implement in my classroom and teaching get lost in the piles. I pledge right now to keep this post, right here, as my "to-do" list of items to pursue. Posting my list here, I hope, will not let it slip by me any more! I'll try to organize my ideas below:
Possible Teaching Organization ideas:
Teaching Word Processing as a more differentiated study, including pretest, plotted lessons based on skill, and a post-test to assess progress (Mrs. Sterlings's Word Pad)
No comments:
Post a Comment