I love to learn and try new things in my quest to become a better teacher! When I started in my first classroom, I felt I knew much about how to be a great teacher. After 20 years of teaching, in many different schools, classrooms, and settings, I feel like I have more to learn than ever before. I hope that this blog will be an outlet to gather my thoughts and learnings in this quest.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Love this info graphic~
Image from~
http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/10/a-60-seconds-guide-to-use-of-blogging.html
I really like the way this info graphic shares the benefits students receive from blogging. Although our posts aren't wonderful yet, we are making our way steadily to the idea of how posting is helping us grow as readers and writers. Putting it into context of the Learning Targets book we are reading for BLT, I see this as an area that I can develop my students as assessment capable students (as described in chapter 5) I will be able to have students develop the rubric of quality in posting and commenting. As they begin to filter through their own posts and comments, they will grow in their own ability to self assess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment